Here’s some ideas you can come up with your own ideas too.
Once you’ve completed an area don’t forget to tell us. here’s a video of how to upload your evidence for us to review, this can be a short video, photos or documents. Click here to watch
Personal challenge award
- Pick a personal challenge you can do at home to push yourself and improve your skills.
Creative challenge award
- Learn to play a musical instrument (Start with short sessions and build up)
- Web design
- Wood work/metal work etc
World challenge award
- Take part in J.O.T.I 3rd-5th April 2020 Click here for more information
- Learn about local government, different faiths and beliefs, different types of farming etc.
Skills challenge award
- Creating a workout or physical activity (you can do at home or during session out the house for exercise) Continue for 4-6 weeks, record your achievement
- Cooking and serve a 2-course meal
- Washing up after dinner
- Iron your scout uniform
- Change a light bulb
- Clean a toilet
- Clean a hob and oven
- Fix a bike puncture
- Wash your clothes hang out to dry and put away
- Any other home skill