Next up, let’s find the grid reference of something. We’ll start with a 4 figure grid reference, as you learnt in the last section this will get you within 1KM of the point.
So to summarise:
- Use the bottom left corner of the grid.
- Always follow the rule along the corridor and up the stairs.
- Put the two number side by side to make your grid reference.
ACTIVITY – 4 figure grid reference.
- Take a look at your Chichester Explorer map, locate your house on the map and find the 4 figure grid reference for it.
- Now find the scout hut
- Finally, work out the grid reference for your school.
Now you’ve got the hang off it let’s go further afield follow this link to a questionnaire, it will be marked straight away. The score doesn’t matter this is for your information, you can take do it again if you want.
Activity – QuizCreate your own user feedback survey